Behind the scene -ups I mean inside my heart- whatever

12:26 Unknown 0 Comments



This is my story section. Do you guys wanna know? I suggest you to stop read this because this is really wasting your time, seriously!

Okay, no problem if you really wanna know my story hehe
Here..

Now, I am an architecture student college. So far from my hometown, living here alone and trying my best to be the best of the best. I am just drawing and drawing all over again. Wake, draw, eat, draw, sleep are only my activies.
I am not going home almost 3 months and miss every person there, my parents, my family, my sister, my brother, my cousin, my grandma, my aunt, my uncle, my friends, my shujin, and much more cause it's uncountable and if you give me more time I can say it from A to Z, Even I miss neighbor next to my house.. oh dont forget the fried food seller.

But, no, I won't complain anything because I had chosen my own way so yes I enjoy it.
I ever cried a loud one day, I ever, but I never wanna give up because I just wanna be a success person and make my parents proud so that I can pay all of their kindness. I just have to work hardly and try to love architecture but be honest I dont know anything about architecture before and now I still dont know that much but i promise to study and be professional.

I promise to work hard and enjoy my way to be an architect :D

I think that's enough, i should finish my task, it's waiting for me hahaha. So do you know my story now? dont ever mind of my english because i just write what i wanna write. bye bye, see you next section :D

0 comments: